Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A dream is realized...

Please allow me to introduce myself... I'm Amanda, Design Consultant and Owner of Adorn Studio, LLC. It all began while planning my own wedding. I realized that I absolutely love every aspect of wedding design and that I quite simply cannot get enough. Even after our honeymoon I found myself perusing bridal magazines and making little files for my friend's weddings. I suppose I should have seen this coming... my aunt is a wedding coordinator in West Palm Beach, Fl. During visits we always talked about the weddings she was planning and she even let me assistant her with a wedding in South Carolina as a teenager. There is just something about that very special day in a couple's lives and all the dreams and personal style that weave into every detail. I love to help a couple navigate the many decisions they make so the entire process is stress free and memorable... in a good way.

This is "our little chapel"... it's a charming chapel hidden in a historic neighboorhood in Dunedin, Fl. http://www.andrewsmemorialchapel.com/
The architecture of this chapel, built in 1888, makes my heart happy... just look at that ceiling!
Our reception was held at Island Way Grill in Clearwater Beach, Fl. The food, atmosphere, and service was incredible. I highly recommend this venue! http://www.islandwaygrill.com/


These little goldfish are even photogenic! They actually looked at the camera... adorable!
"Love notes"... A cute and totally functional favor!

*** photos by Cameron H Photography http://www.cameronhphotography.com/photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment